1) What are you most looking forward to about playing Buckle and Boots? Actually simply playing it- it's literally our first country festival and we have been gearing up for something like this for the past 3 years!
2) What can fans expect from your set at the festival this year? It's loud and it's heavy- running through the past singles such as Raising Hell and Run and also showcasing our new material such as Dark Side (which came out 27th May) and also what will be our next release later this year.
3) What is your favourite song to play live? Run has always been the favourite song I have written and definitely the favourite live. There's just so much going off in it and it's an easy enough chorus for folks to pick up and sing along to even if they've never heard us before!
4) What other artists are you excited to see on the bill? Now I am a more rockier country fan myself so definitely excited to see When Rivers Meet and support friends such as Emilia Quinn, Fargo Railroad Co and The Outlaw Orchestra.
5) Will the festival crowd get an early listen to any new music? They will indeed- it's our only cover in the set and what will be our next single...One word: Reba.
True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt. Garth Brooks