Buckle and Boots Quick Fire Questions with Emma Moore
1. How are you feeling about getting on stage at Buckle and Boots? SO excited! It’s been a long wait for us all and at times it’s been the only thing keeping me going. Looking forward to playing with my band and catching up with all the people I’ve missed over the last couple of years has given me the best thing possible to look forward to.
2. What can the crowd expect from your set? A LOT if fun! It’ll be the first time we’ll get to play tracks from the new EP (the table) and of course we’ll be playing a couple of classics too; maybe even a cheeky cover.
3. What encouraged you to want to play Buckle and Boots? I love the atmosphere and family feeling at Buckle and Boots; It feels like the home of Country Music in the North!
4. What is your favourite song to play live? ‘Trouble’ is always so full of energy and gets the crowd singing along, so up to now it’s definitely that one. There’s a couple from the new EP though I think are gonna top even that - I can’t wait to play ‘Match Made in Hell’!
5. What 2 facts should we know about you? The first song I learnt to play on guitar was ‘I’ll Be There For You’ - and I don’t even watch Friends! I named our family pup ‘Cash’ - but every time we play him Johnny’s music he goes ballistic.
You can catch Emma perform at Buckle and Boots on Saturday at 2:45pm on the Paddock Stage The final tickets for the festival are on sale now.
True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt. Garth Brooks