1. How are you feeling about getting on stage at Buckle and Boots? Excited is an understatement! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous too, but nerves are good… they bring out the best in me!!!
2. What can the crowd expect from your set? Hopefully a good time! I’ll be playing some new material as well as some old favourites so I hope to get people up on their feet!
3. What encouraged you to want to play Buckle and Boots? Buckle and Boots was the first original country music I played back in 2018. I was completely unknown and played an early set on the BCMA horizon stage. That performance changed my career so I owe a lot to the Buckle and Boots Team.
4. What is your favourite song to play live? I love playing anything that gets people singing along! Nothing beats hearing people sing your songs back to you!
5. What 2 facts should we know about you? I’m actually quite shy! Being on stage allows me to be a confident show woman but in real life I’m actually quite quiet! I also LOVE housework! Cleaning keeps me calm and if I have a spare hour to myself I can think of nothing better than having a spring clean!!
You can catch Kezia this weekend at Buckle and Boots as she closes out the opening night on the Main Stage at 10:30pm Friday. As an added bonus, Kezia will be taking part in a song swap on Sunday with Gary Quinn and Jade Helliwell at 1:30pm on the Paddock Stage
True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt. Garth Brooks